An amazing headshot will separate you from the crowd. Whether you are an actor, business professional, job hunter or simply looking to beef up your social media profiles, you need to look your best. To look your best, you need a photographer that understands how to capture more than just a good photo. Someone capable of capturing an image that will speak to those that view it.
What to Expect
Your headshot session will last approximately 60 minutes. We’ll laugh, we’ll cry, we’ll love. Well, perhaps not that dramatic, but we will work together to bring our your best side. This will require a bit of work, but I guarantee the energy and effort is worth it.
What Is Included
- Includes your headshot session at the studio. Sessions are generally 45-60 minutes in length.
- Includes an online review gallery of your images within 48 hours of your session.
- Includes 2 final images, provided at 8×10 resolution for printing and a smaller web resolution for use in online social media.
The investment for your headshot session is $295. Makeup & styling support can be added for an additional $250. This amount is paid directly to the artist.
All sessions include the time and talent of the photographer only. Prints and products are additional. Headshot sessions are available to be done in-studio or on-location. On-location sessions are an additional $10. Locations more than 20 miles from the 21204 zip code, may incur a travel fee.
COVID is a serious concern and we will be doing everything we can to provide a clean and secure space for sessions.
- I’m fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including a booster (go Team Moderna!) and will be masked at all times during each session
- Masks will be expected when photography is not taking place
- Multiple air purifiers will be running at all times in the full office suite
- Air handling in the building runs consistently on the weekends leading to regular air exchanges in the space
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available to all